4PMTI is a premier PMP training institution that aspires to become the world leader in this sector. Operating in many countries, from Singapore to the United States of America, PMTI has a promising reputation in the market. The official website was intended to capitalize on the growing market so as to provide the most cost-effective and student-friendly educational services at competitive price. Understanding the diversity in people, cultures, technologies and market, PMTI has evolved to become a large organization recognized by Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Ranking of Keywords not up to the mark
- Overall traffic has to improve to influence the SERP ranking
- Website renovation needed
- Search Eccentric got to the task of optimizing the website and, therefore, improving the project’s global search engine ranking. A team of dedicated experts analyzed the initial conditions and rankings on the SERP to propose an actionable towards improvement.
- The analysis brought forward various concerns that needed a solution in terms of both On-page and off-page optimization. Several techniques were proposed and implemented to cut down the primary issues, along with the errors in Meta Titles and server errors.
- On inspection, our SEO team found that about eighty “Not Found” pages were present in the website directory. That was something that needed immediate action to proceed further.
As a matter of fact, only seven keywords had any ranking in the top 20 of the SERPs.
- he website load time was not optimal and thus had an adverse impact on the website’s responsiveness. By collaborating with our website development team, we improved the website’s design and made the site better, both in terms of looks and performance.
- One of the main challenges was to improve the overall traffic. Putting our content team and SEO team together, we published valuable content that had strategic backlinks on many high authority websites.
While analyzing the on-page optimization section, we found the need to rectify the fundamental blocks of the website, such as:
- Removing duplicates of contents and titles,
- Uploading an updated .xml sitemap
- Adding rel canonical tags,
- Improving the broken URLs and bad links that affected the website structure
- Making changes in Meta Title and Meta Descriptions
- Fixing the H1, H2 titles
Off page section needed proper enactment of the key strategies such as distributing valuable content through guest blogging and amplifying its reach through social sharing. Covering an extra mile, we made sure that social bookmarking on high domain authority sites was executed to get quick results.
Here is a concise summary of a keyword table that fostered the rankings on global SERPs and improving the overall website traffic.
|Keyword||Current Ranking||Initial Ranking|
|pmp certification course||5||7|
|pmp certification boot camp||1||2|
|project management bootcamp||3||4|
|capm boot camp||1||3|
|pmp boot camp chicago||3||4|
|project management certification boot camp||1||2|
|project management training certification||5||14|
|pmp exam training||3||5|
|online pmp course||5||6|
|boot camp project management||3||7|
|pmp classes online||4||9|
|pmp review course||2||3|
|best pmp training||4||6|
The bar-chart below demonstrates the shift in the efficiency of keywords, thereby improving upon the website’s performance on the SERPs.
The results confirm that our strategies and intelligent positioning of efforts made PMTI perform better in search engine result pages. While the global search results are seeing constant improvement, the keyword ranking has elevated its position by quantum leaps.