EthiXbase helps organization protect themselves from allegations of corruption or bribery in their third party network. They provide a singular repository for a risk-based and consistent approach to third party compliance.
They leverage advancements in technology, data and due diligence to address regulatory technology challenge.
They approached Curve Jumps with the following objectives:
- Analyze client and their competitors website to understand the nature of outreach
- To increase the campaign status more the previous one
- To develop campaigns to reach maximum demography
- We conducted an in-depth study of competitor’s website
- Our first challenge was to target website products through search ads
- We have to select relevant keywords for the products to create an effective Google search network PPC campaign
Strategies and Solutions
We started their campaign in the month of May’17 with the following strategies:
- We created campaigns with separate Ad groups to set budgets clearly
- We started the campaign with Search Ads and wrote the best Ads copy to attract customers.
- We had set landing pages with relevant keywords before beginning with the Search Ads.
- We optimized target audience and demographics for each and every product
Within the last two months, there was an immense increase in the campaign status.
- The Ad campaigns yielded excellent results
- The optimization of target audience and landing pages were performed well
- There was increase in number of clicks, campaign impression and brand awareness
- The overall traffic of the website increased
Below statistics prove that campaign has yielded quality results.
Total Impression from May to July’17
Total Clicks from May to July’17
Goal Completion from May to July’17
Curve Jumps successfully ranked their main keywords on the first page of Google SERP. We increased their Traffic inflow and continuously monitored their website to stabilize their traffic and rankings.